So, the Oberheim DX Stretch is working and i figured i'd do an update to the repair post from earlier. The Clap button is still non functional but the part is in the mail and will be fixed soon. i figured i could put the machine through some testing to see if the upgrades and other bits are working ok. This file is based on one longer pattern. The DX was synced to a Simmons SDS-V to add some fun layering and make sure the Memory, Sync I/O, and CPU are working solidly. The SDS-V is triggered by a sequence programmed into an internally mounted MFB SEQ-01 ( that's another post all together ). Also, i added one crash cymbal ( there is NONE natively in the DX )
This is not my SDS-V but has a similar mod for example:
They were both clocked to a Roland SBX80. RADD!
Simmons mix only ( for reference )