Well, XBS was thinking about it and realized that we have our first ever sequence made on the DSX. This was done right after we did the Electron Gate upgrade. This replaces the old volatile RAM system witha a Static MRAM system to negate the need for a battery... I later figured out how to calibrate the DAC system for the CV Gate outs on the back. They have a polarity switch for +/- gates and a simple trim that adjusts the scale for all 8 CVs simultaneously. pretty simple actually provided no components are bad. There is supposedly an Oberheim calibration cassette that you can load into the DSX memory that has programs instead of sequences to test the functionality of the unit. I haven't found a copy yet but it must exist somewhere!
The Poly parts are the Oberheim OB-8 ( of course ) and the JP 6 via midi...
The bass is ARP 2600 and the mono synth lines are on a SCI P-1 I believe ( it was a while ago ).
Its got a LinnDrum and the Simmons SDS-V chasing it!
I was surprised when i got the DSX going and it actually worked! I figured i'd make a song right away before something went wrong! The scaling on the CV outs was a little out of cal so i didn't do ant real leads or move too far out of 'in tune' range!
::: IF :::